I have survived another year and more importantly, another week of winter break with Whitney home. She's been very good at cuddles and feeding me. Last week we watched Skyfall (the James Bond movie) and built my climbing shelving unit. It's about half done but it takes a long time to put together so that's okay. I just love jumping on things.
She likes jumping on things like: shelves, walls (very long story about Char not understanding depth perception), desks, couches, closets, coffee tables (again, Char doesn't have depth perception so she fell off one night), and she knocks off whatever is in her way. Our room is slowly becoming more and more cat-proof.
I just want to bring the photos of all of our favorite cousins to my normal eye level on the carpet! You should take me to the Ozarks, those photos are my favorite.
What other things have you explored in the room?
Well, on a bookshelf is a calendar showcasing the trip to the Czech Republic that you weren't allowed to go on so I show my disapproval for that decision by knocking it behind the bookshelf. I also like to look out the windows even though it's freezing cold outside so I just squeeze my tush in between the window and the blinds. But I still jump when they make noise.
Charlie, honey, that's your tail against the blinds making that noise. What's your favorite thing here in Nebraska?
You, and cuddling on you when we watch movies, read, or go night-night. And eating, obviously eating, but I love eating no matter which state my queendom is located.
What's your least favorite thing in Nebraska?
When you go night-night during prime playtime. I mean, who wants to sleep from 3 am to 6 am?
Humans, Charlie, humans want to sleep. Charlie, do you know what today is?
Monday?
And who's coming today?
Pop-pop Jeffie? YAY!!! I can't wait!
Me too goofie.
Are you texting him? Tell him I can text and take selfies now. I have mastered the touchscreen.
So we have discovered by the amounts of random, paw-covered photos and cat-opened phone apps.
With this new skill I really could rule a small country...

No comments:
Post a Comment