Well I survived the weekend before Christmas just fine. GrandDaddy checked on me and gave reports back to Whitney. When she came home though, she smelt like a cat named Harley, dogs named Khloe and Gracie, and the Denver airport. I made sure to sit on her to make her smell better.
Yes, thank you for that. I really do love it when you sit on my hair and paw at my face, I feel so loved.
I know. That's why I do it.
... I have no response to that.
Anyways, Santa brought me a feather toy on a stick that has an amazing handle that I like to bite since that's the far superior end to play with obviously.
Last night Whitney and I watched Netflix as she tried to take apart a pallet to use in making me a cat tree. I decided a better use of our time would involve sitting as close as I can to her face and browsing Pinterest instead. We found a couple of DIY cat trees and ideas. We're going to ask some experts (GrandDaddy and some handyman cousins) about the plausibility of some designs. I now have my very own board on Pinterest too!
Yes, we did attempt to take apart a pallet to use in a cat tree design, but since I have little to no carpentry skills, I'm going to pause that idea for now. There are a couple of ideas that I found on Pinterest that I'd like to try before I return to woodworking. Hopefully Charlie will like them, if not there are so many ideas on Pinterest that I can use as plans B through Z.
Oh yes. While I have my entire queendom's attention: I have a cat-nip filled scratching pad, but I won't say no to any other cat-nip treats.
Is that your idea of a subtle hint for more cat-nip toys?
If "subtle hint" means royal decree than yes, yes it is. Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment