In case anyone forgot: I like coffee, interior design, and migrating around the living room during nap time.
Which is Charlie's way of saying she likes to attempt to knock my coffee off of the desk along with anything else she can get her paws behind, and sleeps everywhere in the living room so there is fur everywhere! I vacuumed the couches last weekend and basically filled the dirt container without even getting to vacuuming the carpet. She is a shedding fur ball, I thought they kept more hair in the winter- not less!
I'm just a better interior designer. And I have to change my summer wardrobe for a winter one. It's sorta like how you changed from Chacos to SmartWool and boots.
Ohhhh, you mean the Chacos that are sitting in the shower because a certain creature threw up on them? And the SmartWool sock that the same certain creature likes to take out of the basket or drawer and carry around the basement?
Momma, you are smart sometimes, but we all know that certain creature couldn't possibly be me. I'm an angel, and I prefer to regift breakfast on the rug or in your path not shoes, and I carry straws or my blue string around the basement not your favorite blue striped socks that are the best socks in the universe!
So, Charlie, how about you tell everyone what kind of straws you like best?
The green straws that taste like Starbucks' Salted Caramel Mochas with whip cream.
I rest my case.
What does that mean?
You are caught red-handed. Sorta like when I turn the lights on and you are in the dryer that you shouldn't be in.
Oh. And I'm calico, not a red-head. Silly momma.
Oh Charlita, you are a goof.
I know, and so does everyone else.

No comments:
Post a Comment