College has seven letters, so does Charlie. I would prefer if Whitney paid more attention to me than college. But she says that she needs to get her degrees so she can get a job after graduation to pay for my food. I can understand that.
I've been back to the university for 3 weeks and it's already been a very crazy semester. I'm in 16 credit hours and taking Nutritional Anthro, Archaeological Theory, Trig, Enviro Geology, Enviro Engagement, and Climate in Crisis. It's the first time since freshman year of high school (back in 2007!) that I haven't been in a Spanish class and I really miss it.
Really? No Spanish class this semester? I couldn't tell. Your favorite thing to ask me is ¿QuĂ© quieres? (What do you want?) Is it not obvious enough? I want comida! (food) I'm still not quite used to getting half of my daily allowance in the morning and then the rest at night, but at least you feed me twice a day so I don't have to resort to being annoying at night.
I decided that my schedule is a little bit more consistent now that I'm not on break so to keep Char from waking me up at the crack of dawn with hunger I would give her half of her food when I wake up and the other around dinnertime to keep her semi-full overnight. So far it's helped a little and I also wake up at the same time every day so that keeps Char on a schedule too. But sometimes she finds it necessary to paw at my face at 7 am.
If you just gave me free reign to the food we wouldn't have this problem.
You also wouldn't be able to move because you'd have a jumbo tummy in your way and then you couldn't jump all over the shelves and nightstand.
I do like the nightstand. It's my favorite, but I don't like the alarm clock or your phone on there. I moved them for you though. Don't worry! And I help move the lamp into the correct position by batting at the shade, but that one is a floor lamp so it doesn't move to where my inner interior designer wants it. You should work on that for me.
I'm aware of your 6 am redesigning ambitions. But I think I'm going to win this battle by the simple fact that the lamp is bigger than you and you are easy to push to the floor while I'm half asleep.
I'm bigger than the shadowbox contents though! But you put them in a box and hid them from me. Not cool. I liked carrying the fuzzy chick around the room and putting it by the door to scare you into thinking there was a rat in the house at 6am.
Ha. That was not cool. I nearly screamed and woke the neighbors a county over.
Yeah you weren't too happy were you? But I did capture that dust bunny that fell from the ceiling when I climbed into the rafters. I'm a good attack cat!
If you say so Charlie!
I do say so and I'm queen so my word is law.

No comments:
Post a Comment